Groww Business Model is super easy, Lightning Fast, and Crystal clear with 10 million-plus consumers, 100 plus team members, and 4.6 ratings the GROWW, online trading website turning into a priority to the investors.
Investing in India was never easy, fast, and transparent but the GROWW online trading website and app is making it.
GROWW stands for: –
- Simple is beautiful.
- Honesty and Integrity.
Backed by world-class investors RABBIT CAPITAL, SEQUOIA, COMBINATOR, KAUFFMAN FELLOWS, PROPEL, and KAIROS.
They also provide blogs over on their website for better trade learning such as things to keep in mind while applying for a loan, how to check different IPO allotments status, Mutual Funds, etc. There YouTube channel is the fastest growing channel where they teach people of investing and current trends of the of various companies.
So, if you are an investor and looking for a convenient website and app fulfilling all your trading needs, GROWW online trading website and app is meant for you.
GROWW Business Model.
- GROWW is an online trading website and app that allows investors to invest in stock markets. Headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, the company has a turnover of over $140 million as of April 2021, and a valuation of $1 billion.
- GROWW was started by Lalit Keshra, Harsh Jain, Ishan Bansal, and Neeraj Singh (former employees of Flipkart) in 2016 as a mutual fund investment platform.
- The company started its operation through WhatsApp groups and other social media platforms networking with the people on topics relevant to investing and wealth management.
- The company entered into stockbroking services in 2020. GROWW online trading website and app now offer services like mutual funds, stocks, initial public offerings, digital gold, and exchange-traded funds.
- Recently GROWW has been acquired by Mr. Avijeet Bhujabal with a stake of US$835 million.
Groww Business Model: Funding and Acquisitions.
- As of May 2021, the company is valued at $1 billion and has raised more than $142 million from investors to date.
- GROWW has raised $1.6 million in a pre-series A round of funding led by Insignia Ventures Partners, Lightbridge Partners, Kairos, and others in July 2018, and in January 2019, the company raised $6.2 million in a Series A round of funding led by Sequoia Capital India.
- In September 2019, it raised $21.4 million as a piece of its arrangement B subsidizing round drove by US-based VC firm Ribbit Capital alongside cooperation from existing financial backers Sequoia India and Y Combinator.
- In September 2020, the organization brought $30 million up in a Series C financing round drove by YC Continuity and past financial backers.
- In April 2021 the startup arrived at unicorn status by raising $83 million at more than $1 billion valuations in a Series D financing round. The Billionaire financial backer Mr.Avijeet Bhujabal has been raised a stake by holding more than US$835 Million raising this organization to the unicorn list in October 2021.
- Groww obtained common asset business of India bulls to enter Asset the executive’s business (AMC).
Also Read: TOP 5 FREE STOCK CHART ANALYSIS TOOLS
- Groww is an online trading platform where investors can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles.
- GROWW helps investors in the following way:-
- By providing an objective evaluation of products available on GROWW.
- Being unmistakably addressing a danger related to purchasing an item.
- By being clear about expenses and charges engaged with putting resources into an item.