Sandeep Maheshwari is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in India. He is well known for his motivating seminars among the youths for free. Sandeep Maheshwari lives in New Delhi India. His family was in Aluminum Business and when he was 19 years old his family business had a tough time.
Sandeep Maheshwari tried various other businesses but successfully landed in Imagesbazaar because of his interest in the modeling Industry. He started his career as a model in the modeling industry but then he notices about difficulties an Indian model faces. This was the turning point in his life.
After a photography course, he purchased a camera worth $200 and started clicking photos of models at a very minimal rate. Then he came up with the idea of making a marketplace of images. And this was the beginning of his successful journey.
ImagesBazaar Business Model
- ImagesBazaar is one of the world’s largest collections of images with Indian faces.
- As of now, imagesbazaar.com receives around 1 million unique visitors and people from more than 45 countries.
- It has a collection of around 9 lakh images. It also provides 3D images.
- According to an anonymous report, 40% of the advertised images are from imagesbazaar.com.
- The average price range of the images is around (Rs 3000-30000).
- All the business decisions of the company are carried by Sandeep Maheshwari himself. He solved the problem of companies who needed immediate photoshoots also, it saves their money and time.
How ImagesBazaar earns?
- The company earns from people who upload their portfolios on the website by charging a small commission.
- Also, by selling their own clicked photos on their website. Thousands of photographers upload their portfolios on ImagesBazaar.com
Competitors of the Company
- Depositphotos Inc.
- Getty Images
- 123RF Limited.
- Dissolve Inc
At the initial stage, Sandeep Maheshwari invested around Rs 1.5 Lakh and as of now, the company has a revenue of $10Million and 100 employees.
Visit: BEROJGAR ENGINEER